Saturday, May 11, 2013
Top 10 Things I Learned From My Mother
Top 10 things I learned from my Mother:
10. Reading and writing are gifts, appreciate them.
9. Forgiving is better than holding a grudge.
8. If you are interested in something, don't dabble, GO FOR IT!
7. The best way to make friends is to BE a friend.
6. Payback is irrelevant when it comes to helping. Help because you can.
5. You don't have to be "religious" to be spiritual.
4. There are many ways to support someone, not everyone needs the same kind of support.
3. When people ask for advice, give it. Accept that whether they follow it is their decision.
2. Fight for what you believe, but always see reality.
1. Be discreet in your speech, but if something needs to be said, SAY IT.
Mom - With immeasurable gratitude. Miss you every day.