Top 10 things I learned from my father:
10. Think BIG.
9. Always reverse your exactas.
8. Give people a ride all the way home, no “dropping off”.
7. Tip generously.
6. Winning is not the only thing, fun and sportsmanship count.
5. Don’t use racial slurs.....he never did, and still doesn't.
4. Try to see things from both sides.
3. You can try to make everyone like you, but not everyone will.
2. Brothers should stick together and help each other.
1. Being a good father is very important. He grew up without one, and did his fathering without having anyone to show him how. I was luckier.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY MANNY!!!!